Cortes Museum & Archives Volunteers
Each year the Cortes Island Museum & Archives Society produces dynamic exhibits, sponsors captivating interpretive programs and hosts a variety of special events designed to provide (the Cortes community) the opportunity to learn about the social and natural history of this special place. In addition, through the Archives Program, original historic documents, photographs and other historic materials are collected, preserved and catalogued.
ALL OF THIS HAPPENS THROUGH THE WORK OF MANY VOLUNTEERS!
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer please contact us.
We would welcome assistance in the following areas:
– Exhibits and display production
– Hosting at the Museum
– Archival record processing
– Artifact collection and processing
– Historic research
– Newsletter/communications production
– Garden and Studio Tour coordination
– Garden and Studio Tour hosts – gardeners and artists
– Fundraising/grant writing assistance
– Heritage Garden assistance
– Facilities maintenance
– Office assistance
– Gift Shop