On Sunday, June 25, many visitors had a chance to visit Cortes gardens and studios.
- Owl Cottage – Diane Daly and Ray Grout
- Art Studio & Gallery – Christer Ekstrom
- Old Schoolhouse Gallery – Sadashi Inuzuka and Melanie Boyle
- Lisa Gibbons Studio
- Heritage Garden – Cortes Island Museum
- Fair haven Gardens – Laura Ellingsen
- Sea Field Gardens – Martha Abelson
- Hollyhock Garden
- Cedar Stand Garden – Mary-Lu Lorenson
- Weaving Studio – Marion Bennet
Here are some examples of these spaces.
A BIG THANK YOU to all hosts, for sharing their creative spaces with us.
Photos by Lynne Jordan.